Friday 10 April 2015

LUTHER AND THE SWORD OF MERIDIEM   -  PART 3

‘I was wondering why we had slowed down and now I can see. Why are you all surrounding Thorald as if he is suffering from scurvy?’ Luther rampages. 
Luther watch the men scurry back like ants to their rowing places. He then turns to Strabo, who can’t hold his laughter any longer.  ‘Is there something amusing, Strabo?’ Luther asks.

‘Well, sir, Thorald seems to think that there is a monster amongst the fish.’ Strabo answers.
‘A monster? Ha! Very funny Thorald, keeping morale up as usual I can see!’
‘But sir, I know it. I have seen it with my own eyes. Before I became a soldier I was a fisherman. We used to spend hours out at sea; I have seen my fair share of strange and wonderful beasts before, but nothing like this.’ Thorald explains.
‘Sounds like Thorald caught too much sun, everyone back to work we're getting closer.’ Luther orders.




 The men continue to row in silence. Thorald is still adamant that he saw the monster and gets up from his seat. He goes over to turn Luther so he can talk to him.........

No comments:

Post a Comment